Using this howto, you can use Roundcube's password plugin. By using that plugin, email password can be changed from within roundcube, by email owner.
We have worked on Ehcp for Ubuntu 16.04, tested basic features and the new Ehcp is ready for testing. You can download it from http://ehcp.net/ehcp_yeni.tgz
(this 0.38.3.b version is newer than 0.38.b, it is updated)
Highlights from this new version:
* Ubuntu 16.04 and most probably older versions supported
* Updated codebase according to php7 as in Ubuntu 16.04
* Ftp server changed to a python based daemon (use port 2121 for ftp connection)
* Included adodb upgraded
* Many minor code fixes
We are proud to announce Ehcp Professional version.
The Pro version comes with new features and modules. The number of features/modules will increase as we grow.
The following are included with Ehcp Professional License:
Ehcp is a Hosting Control Panel.
Ehcp is a tool in a server to facilate the process of hosting domains, emails, adding domains, ftp users and so on.
ehcp General Features:
* Full php, full opensource, easily modifiable, customazible, ehcp templates
* Unlimited "resellers, panel users, domains, ftp users, emails, mysqls"
* Domains, subdomains, ftp, mysql, dns (automatic), email etc. management
* password protected domains,
* Email forwarding, autoreply, catch-all emails,
* Web-stats (webalizer)
* web-ftp (net2ftp)
Due to high spam registrations, user signup in ehcp.net website is disabled for some time. While that is disabled, all new registrations will be done by us. Please send us (firstname.lastname@example.org) an email briefly telling you purpose, then we will setup an account for you. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Is possible to configured Nginx Setting in the Easy Hosting Control Pane?
Yes, Ehcp is first (and possibly only) hosting control panel, that supports nginx out of box.
To switch to nginx as webserver, do following:
ehcp gui -> options -> advanced -> choose nginx and submit.
This would work best in Ehcp 0.38.3 and later, as older versions may have some bugs.
Try that and let us know the result, or if you need help.
As you know, ehcp uses vsftpd as the ftp layer in server. However, there are some problems in this ftp server since a while. There are some errors like "refusing to run with writable root inside chroot()" or "libgcc_s.so.1 must be installed for pthread_cancel to work".
These errors may arise also after Ubuntu/package upgrade.