Ehcp is a Hosting Control Panel.
Ehcp is a tool in a server to facilate the process of hosting domains, emails, adding domains, ftp users and so on.
ehcp General Features:
* Full php, full opensource, easily modifiable, customazible, ehcp templates
* Unlimited "resellers, panel users, domains, ftp users, emails, mysqls"
* Domains, subdomains, ftp, mysql, dns (automatic), email etc. management
* password protected domains,
* Email forwarding, autoreply, catch-all emails,
* Web-stats (webalizer)
* web-ftp (net2ftp)
* Easy Install Scripts/Programs (programs such as wordpress, durpal easily downloaded and copied by means of server; no need to deal with ftp etc. A total of 51 programs)
* New with 0.37.b: Add/setup domain & install wordpress in single step.
* Add domain, easy add domain, add domain to existing ftp, (use sub-ftp accounts)
* Add ftp in main ftp, add custom ftp space (custom location)
* Disk quota control,
* Custom http, custom dns, domain aliases, domain redirect,
* Ssl support
* Different languages, templates support, a few lang/templates included,
* Different Menus/pages for Server Admin, Reseller, domain admin, email user (4 level) (ehcp user levels explained: http://www.ehcp.net/?q=node/920)
* server backup/restore (files+db)
* domain transfer to another ehcp user
* simple, light, fast, host hundreds of domains in it.
* supports Ubuntu 11-14.04, debian 4,5, all debian based linux'es,
* Any server related program may be installed with Ubuntu's apt-get command,
* Almost all programs are always up-to-date when you update your server, with Ubuntu's: apt-get update ; apt-get upgrade
* Opensource, GPL, free, full php, object oriented, modular, easily modifiable/extendable design..
* More features that I forgot to write..
new with 0.29.12:
* Customizable, templates,
* add domain to my ftp,
* add ftp with any directory under home,
* add ftp with subdomain,
* add ftp with subdirectory under domainname,
* list related/similar functions in ehcp
* edit dns/apache template for a domain
* domain aliases,
* email forwardings,
* catch all email,
* default domain settable for ehcp gui
* "fix apache configuration" link in options
* "fix email (postfix) configuration" link in options
* apache ssl support
* new default theme: xp5-z7
* more "easy install scripts", a total of 30 scripts,
* disk quota support
* smtp auth support
* more options for ehcp,
* bulk add domain feature
* multi server intro: separate mysql server support,
* improved installer,
Important information/posts on this site:
If you need to upgrade, follow: http://www.ehcp.net/?q=node/529
Ehcp Features: http://www.ehcp.net/?q=node/794
Howto Debug ehcp: http://ehcp.net/?q=node/771
Ehcp help/howto: http://www.ehcp.net/helper/yardim/cats.php
Dns/hosting things: http://www.ehcp.net/?q=node/536
ehcp installation for newbie: http://ehcp.net/?q=node/567
Some important articles: http://www.ehcp.net/?q=node/262
Download ehcp and related: http://ehcp.net/?q=node/153
Feature Requests: http://www.ehcp.net/?q=node/683 (https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ehcp/)
ehcp ram usage: http://www.ehcp.net/?q=node/639
Ehcp Wiki: http://www.ehcp.net/wiki
(link to this page: http://www.ehcp.net/?q=node/794)
Sat, 09/10/2016 - 12:00
hi you should add a payment plan mod so we can do payments on are severs so we can rent out what space we have left and also make it so we can make a hosting site that this control panel helps with and links to like a wordpress plugin?
Mon, 09/12/2016 - 23:40
I am sorry that, I could not fully understand your suggestion. Please write more clear. Thanks.
Sun, 09/25/2016 - 01:50
How can we add paypal account
How can i add a paypal account to my control panel so members can pay for a hosting plane ??
Sun, 09/25/2016 - 03:23
paypal & hosting plan
Adding paypal is relatively easy, but, ehcp currently does no fully support hosting plans and subscriptions or client management. You have to manage (add/remove/suspend etc) domains by yourself, using ehcp gui.
We have plans for implementing hosting plans or similar features. We can work together on implementing related features eventually. Please email us at info at ehcp.net for details.
Sun, 09/25/2016 - 18:09
How do i add paypal to my control panel??
Sun, 09/25/2016 - 18:57
If you want to put paypal payment code, open template files, than modify them upon your needs.
if you use default sky template, go to dir: ehcp/templates/sk/en and modify template files there.
Mon, 09/26/2016 - 10:38
Do you have a video on how to do this i think making videos will help as i have only found one on this control panel it helps but not much
Thu, 09/29/2016 - 12:12
A response please
Could i please have a response on how i edit the template to add paypal also how do i set the ns1 ans 2 so i can set me website to my sever please can you resend
Sat, 10/01/2016 - 16:37
Please can someone tell me how to uninstall this control panel from ubuntu sever as i have asked for help and had no reply from your selfs so it shows your clearly not that bortherd about your product or its success so please just tell me how i uninstall it
Mon, 10/10/2016 - 10:18
Hi am i to take your none response as your way of telling every one that your not really botherd about the control panel or the people that use it then as there is a lack of information that helps us and no real videos to shpw people how to use it ??
Sun, 10/23/2016 - 14:01
Adding a new clients
Im having problems with adding new clients to hosting plans that i have made im trying to test if they work and i cant add any of the simple scripts erher so in a nutt shell i cant make any form of website using this control panel??